Sarah's Mullings and Musings

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SnowFest 2007!!!!

I took a quick break from work this afternoon to call my Aunt Barbara and thank her for the bakery cookies she sent me last week for my birthday (mmm.....English tea cookies). She asked me if I was going to make it up to Cooperstown this semester. I said, "Well, I"m not sure. Maybe in Feb. during a three day weekend (Presidents Day), or for part of Spring Break. Depends on my work load." After chatting for a bit I hang up, come back into the office, and decide to see what's going on in Cooperstown around those times. Just to see if anything interesting is going on. And what do I discover? SnowFest 2007! This is the winter festival held every year in Cooperstown, that I never get to go to! There's ice skating, cross country skiing, sledding, horse-drawn rides, snow sculpting and the polar bear jump (where crazy people jump into the lake to raise money for sick kids)! Now I have to go!!! Maggie, don't you wish you could come with me?

Here's a link to the info on SnowFest 2007:
http://cooperstownchamber.org/SnowFest2007Calendar.htm

1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Totally! That sounds like so much fun! You have to go :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home