Sarah's Mullings and Musings

Friday, December 01, 2006

December already! Where does the time go? Classes finish next week. Two weeks til I go home. Three weeks til Christmas. Five weeks til Mags and Spencer's wedding. Whoa. I'm crazy busy doing work (I have a laptop at work now! Yay!) but I thought I'd post some fun links I found.

For Lost fans, the top 50 unanswered questions of Lost: http://tv.ign.com/articles/745/745595p5.html
For music lovers, the Nutcracker Suite played on a bicycle: http://createdigitalmusic.com/2006/11/28/nutcracker-suite-played-exclusively-on-bicycle-parts/
For my ghetto friends, Gizoogle search engine, which translates normal web sites into ghetto: www.gizoogle.com

That's all for now. Hope everyone's doing too well, not too stressed, and preparing for a merry holiday season. I miss everyone, I can't wait til Christmas break when I get to see Whit and the SHC gang!

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Caitlin said...

How much do I love Gizzoogle? Thanks for the laugh!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

I can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home