Sarah's Mullings and Musings

Monday, February 05, 2007

Good Start to the Week

Monday again and I'm in my office alternately doing work and goofing off. However, I've received two phone calls today that have put me in a good mood.

Firstly, I should say that when I first got back to RI in January, I joined the Winter Cabin Fever Reading Group. Basically, if you read 5 books by March 21st (not a problem, I've already done that actually...), you get entered to win some prize. In the meantime, everytime you finish a book you write down the title, author, a review and your name and number. Every week they have a drawing for some small prize, and today I won this week's prize! I mean, it's probably just a bookmark or pen or something equally small and cheap (I mean, they are giving this stuff away every week for 3 months), but I'm still excited!

I also just got a call from ProActive Physical Therapy. I had to do physical therapy for roughly 4 months last semester, and since I didn't go through the university health services, I wasn't sure if they would help pay. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield, but I had to pay a $500 deductible first. Once I filed with my University insurance, I was told that they might pay me back for the deductible, but I was never sure if they would cover it. I just got a phone call from the physical therapy office that my URI insurance is covering me, so I should expect a check for $590 in the mail in the next couple of days. Yay! What a great way to start out my week! I think this is to make up for that crappy Friday from a week ago.

3 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Yay Sarah! You're a winner :)

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Caitlin said...

That's exciting, Sarah! It's like winning the lottery!

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay money!! - Whit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home