Sarah's Mullings and Musings

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Iraq Tragedy

I talked to my Mom last night, and one of the guys my brother was in Iraq with was doing another tour, and got killed. I won't say his name, on the incredibly rare chance that someone who knows him might read this. I met him once, when we welcomed Mike and his unit home from Iraq. I don't remember the guy that well, but I do remember that both his ex-wife and his girlfriend were there to welcome him back. He must have been a pretty amazing guy to have good relationships with both his ex-wife and his girlfriend. He also has a son. And the worst part is, he only had 14 days left on his tour. The worst things always seem to happen the first or last month of a tour. Anyways, if everyone could just keep his family in their prayers, I know they would appreciate it.

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Caitlin said...

:-( I'll keep them in my prayers, Sarah.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

We will, Sarah. That is really very sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home