Sarah's Mullings and Musings

Friday, March 02, 2007

One Dose of Self Esteem, Coming Right Up...

So I'm stealing this idea from Whitney, who stole it from someone else.

One little compliment can make you feel amazing.

So give me a compliment, anything in the entire world, big or little. Put this in your journal and I'll return the favor. We can put our entries in tags or memories so that when we're feeling down, all we have to do is look up the entry for a shot of happiness.

This reminds me of game night at the end of freshman year at SHC when we stayed up til like 4 in the morning and everybody had to give compliments about the looks and personalities of themselves and everyone else in the room. Wasn't that a huge dose of self esteem? And couldn't we all use one? It's winter, dark and very rainy today in RI. And I know there were serious tornados in Alabama yesterday. So crappy weather plus bad days or depressing moods equals need for compliments. So I'll post this in my blog and hope my friends can do the same so I can pay them compliments too. :)

5 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, now I feel obligated to, since you named me by name and everything...

Just kidding. You're my closest friend and someone I feel I can talk about anything with. You never fail to put me in a better mood with your witticisms and kindness. Your faith in people, your thoughtfulness, and your patience (and your sarcasm!) are all things that I love about you. I miss you to bits and am so glad that we've managed to keep in touch like we have despite the distance.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Caitlin said...

My turn, my turn! You are one of my most mysterious friends, and I appreciate that. Also, you keep me informed on all the entertainment news and movie knowledge, but you've got the book love too. And I have to ditto the yay for sarcasm. Plus, it's nice to know I won't have to die alone. :-)

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

You are a wonderful person to talk to. You're a good listener, you're funny, and you're very smart, which is a fantastic combination. You are also very modest about your own good qualities, and I still maintain that you have the lovliest hair out of anyone I know.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Aww, thanks guys. I'm blushing as I read this. Now you have to put this in your blogs too, so I can comment on them. Otherwise I just look needy and selfish.;)

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Ha ha. Sarah's funny :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home