Sarah's Mullings and Musings

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Good News!

Good news gang! My folks found a house!! They've been in an apartment since the summer, and since my folks haven't lived in an apt in over 25 years, it was kind of a difficult adjustment. I mean, they were used to so much more room. Well, now they've found a house in the Hampton Cove area, apparently near a lake that we can walk around. They're closing on it in a couple of weeks, and they plan to move in the weekend of Thanksgiving, so we'll have Christmas in a house! A small, one story house that still won't have enough bedrooms...but it's still better than a cramped apartment!

3 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Caitlin said...

Oh, yay! I didn't realize they were looking for houses in AL. I'm sure they'll all be glad to have a little more space

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Congrats! So I take it they're not heading to New York just yet?

I'm sure it will be an awesome location for Christmas :)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah, they decided to stay in Alabama, at least for winter and spring. And then spend time up in NY in summer and fall. Not quite sure how it's all going to work yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home