Sarah's Mullings and Musings

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Will the editing never end?!

Sigh. So I had a meeting with Brad yesterday and discovered that, of my 7 runs, only 5 really give enough data for me to get results from them (for the others I was including points that I wasn't supposed to include). So I spent today sort of spot reanalyzing since some of my numbers changed. Nothing changed significantly, but there are slight differences, so I had to work that stuff out. Then I get an email from Brad at 4:30 PM with (hopefully) the last thesis edits. And it was more than I was counting on. Mostly rephrasing stuff, although I need to double check on some papers, calculations, etc. I also need to redo some graphs. AARRRGGHHHH!!!! Will all the editing never end?!!! I just want to wrap this up so I can send it out to my committee, not think about it for a few days, and focus on another task, like, say, packing up my apartment, since I need to be out of there in less than 3 weeks.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Caitlin said...

so many new posts to read! Opa! sorry to hear about the edits. You are almost done, you are almost done....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home