Sarah's Mullings and Musings

Monday, December 03, 2007

First Snow!

We got our first dusting of snow last night! It really was just a dusting, nothing was left this morning, but it was beautiful while it lasted. Plus, it was snowing while I walked over to Nicole's to eat gingerbread and chocolate and drink cider and eggnog, and watch A Muppet Christmas Carol. It was a very Christmas-y evening. Ames was also watching A Muppet Christmas Carol in Birmingham, so that was fun. Speaking of Birmingham, I go home in 2 1/2 weeks!! I can't believe how soon that is. Luckily, this is the last week of classes and labs, so once I get through this Wednesday, I can focus solely on thesis stuff. I hope everybody's getting in the holiday mood!

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck you, it's like 85 degrees here!!!

Just kidding. Mostly. It's just really hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it's so freakin' hot!

Looking forward to seeing you!!! EEEEEEEEE.

Love, Whit

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Caitlin said...

We keep having cool weather and then warm weather. Yesterday it was 80; I think it's probably 50 outside now.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

I did my first serious driving on ice today. It was major scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home