Sarah's Mullings and Musings

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Winter

Apparently it snowed this weekend in Alabama (Amy sent me a pic of J.D.'s dog Jackson sniffing at the snow, no doubt very confused). And up in Rhode Island today's high is 27 with a low of 10. It's also supposed to snow on Tuesday and Thursday. Why, hello winter. I guess you've finally decided to stay, and not jump back and forth between 4 days of winter weather and 3 days of 50 degree weather. Too bad school starts on Wednesday, that means I have to start walking to and from work again, just as it turns bitterly cold and starts to snow. Yeah, I'll be speed walking home from now on.

3 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Maggie said...

Hi Sarah :)

Your EPA internship plan sounds really cool. I can't wait to hear more about it!

I'm sorry I haven't returned your call yet. This weekend has been extremely busy. We're apartment hunting, and the weekend's the only time Spencer and I are both available. But I promise I'll call soon.

Northanger Abbey tonight! Yeehaw!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Caitlin said...

yep, driving back from Nahville, there was snow from about Huntsville to just north of hattiesburg--it was crazy! we ate lunch in huntsville at dreamland. I thought of you and waved mentally to your parents.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks girls! Mags, I didn't know you were apt hunting! Now you really do have to call me. And Caitlin, thanks for the mental wave, I'm sure my folks felt it, telepathically.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home